The President Shall:
- Preside at all meetings of the NC, CEC and NEC meetings.
- Ensure that this Constitution is upheld at all times.
- Sign minutes of the meetings after confirmation.
- Endorse all accounts for payments after endorsement by the NEC.
- Be a co-signatory on all the Union’s national banking accounts.
- Generally exercise supervision over the affairs of the Union.
- Perform such other duties as by usage and custom pertain to the office.
- Not have a deliberate vote, but shall, in the event of an equality of votes, have a casting vote.