There might be a few people that are looking down to a postal worker, but without the role of a postal worker, there is no flow in the postal office.
The role of a postal worker has a few tasks that have to be attended to. A few of these tasks consists of the following:
- Collecting letters and parcels
- Sorting incoming letters and parcels
- Sell stamps and other postal products
- Get the customers to sign for registered, certified and insured mail
- Operate various postal equipment
- Distribute incoming mail from postal trucks
So, understanding the role of a postal worker is a crucial point to have appreciation for a postal worker and here at SAPWU, we make every postal worker count!